We recruit team members who are up for a challenge and shares our values:
Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Problem Solver, Team Player and Powered by Detail.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 08:30-17:00 (additional hours during peak periods and some weekend working, flexibility required)
Closing date : 17th August 2017
The Copas Partnership is a modern, diverse family business with a range of commercial property, working farms specialising in poultry and an events venue in and around the Chilterns and Thames Valley.
We currently seek to recruit an Office Administrator based at our Head Office on a lovely rural farm in Cookham Dean. This is a permanent position providing administrative support to help ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the busy farm estate.
The varied role will include:
- Office and general business administrative support across all areas of our businesses
- Organisation of the smooth day-to-day operations of our office, from reception & enquiries to mailings, consumables & IT support
- Secretarial and PA support work
- Purchasing and sourcing of services and products for all business areas for example utilities, vehicles and insurance
- Team and sales support to assist efficiency of their work, respond proactively and re-actively to ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
- Playing a key team role in our seasonal businesses for the summer events season and our poultry business
- Giving excellent customer service in all communication including reception, telephone and internally with colleagues
The successful Office Administrator will posses the following skills:
- Office Administration experience
- Proven “Can-Do” attitude, natural organiser and self-starter
- Ability to prioritise and work across different areas, with several lines of report and timescales
- Good command of the English language (both written & verbal) with a friendly, confident and courteous telephone manner
- Team working skills
- Good analytical & mathematical skills
- Ability to project manage from beginning to end from researching, to collating & analysing information to making recommendations for the business
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Commitment to the objectives of the organisation
- Flexible to seasonal business demands and proven ability to cope under pressure at busy times
A full job description and details are available for download here
Please apply with your CV and covering letter/email to Kirsty Sutton at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not work with recruitment agencies.