Welcome to The Copas Partnership
The Copas Partnership is a family-run business, based in Cookham in the heart of the Thames Valley, where the family can be traced back to 1698. Today the business is managed by Tom Copas, his three daughters, Tanya, Fenella and Sarah and son Tom.
Originally a farming enterprise, over the years the Partnership has evolved into a diverse rural business.
- We now produce over 40,000 Very Very Special Traditional Turkeys at Christmas time.
- During July Remenham Farm is host to various riverside bars, restaurants, corporate hospitality, live music and bands and even its own shopping village on the banks of the River Thames during the famous Henley Royal Regatta.
- Our riverside venue, Temple Island Meadows, is becoming a popular location for riverside Wedding Receptions, Corporate Events, Summer Balls and over the last few years has been host to the biggest 80s music festival in the world The Rewind Festival attracting over 30,000 visitors!
- We undertake ongoing conservation projects as well as extensive hedge and tree planting programmes to enhance the natural environment of our property.
- Over the years we have converted many of our redundant barns into premium office space in high quality barn conversions which are now home to many thriving businesses.
- The Copas family have had a herd of pedigree Highland cattle in Cookham since 1950. Over the years, the cattle have won major accolades at both The Royal Show and Smithfield Show.
Click here to find out whats happening on the farm this month.